All dues and fees must be cleared before applying for Transfer Certificate (TC).
- A written application one month prior is submitted in the office for a transfer certificate.
- If a student leaves mid-session without submitting tuition fees through March, neither report card, transcript, nor security will be issued.
- Security Deposit is refundable in full after settlement of all dues.The security deposit receipt is to be provided. This service is available for a period of three years after the child leaves the school.
- Fees: paid within the first 15 days of every month unless otherwise informed.
- Late payment: a fine of Rs.100/-
- Students who fail to remit two months of tuition fees will be warned and finally struck off the school rolls. Re-admission, if granted will be done on payment of a fresh admission fee.
- Fees: deposited in the school before 12.30pm.
- Fees of May-June and February-March are collected together.
- Fees may increase yearly.